Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Goth Names

 Many Goths take on different names or a persona. It is not a requirement of the goth scene, you can keep your  regular name. 


Goths can take up a goth name because they don't like their name and wish to change it or another person dubbed them something and wish to keep it. 


I know for a fact my friend Jannice and I discussed the subject once and she told me about how she wishes to change her name to 'Raven'. We then went on to discuss goth names we would like to adopt. I said I wouldn't mind being called 'Talon' since I have such long nails and everybody notices and comments on them (I will post a picture in the future when I grown them again), but said I felt a goth name must be given by someone else. 


And that is why I've changed my to The Princess of Darkness. My boyfriend has called me this along with many others and some people call me this as well or have added their own names to my ever growing mental list. 


Of course if you don't want to wait for someone to call  a goth name, you can always look one up for yourself and make the change. Trust me, there are A LOT of sites out there. 


Ill give you some help though, if you want a goth name. 


Goth Names for Girls:


 Scarlett
 Raven (can also be spelled Raeven, Ravyen, Raiven)
 Akasha
 Lilith
 Morgan
 Dark Angel
 Amaranth
 Rain
 Storm
 Shadow
 Midna
 Midnight
 Luna
 Dark Angel
 Violet
 or anything starting with "Mistress", "Lady", etc


Goth Names for Guys: 


 Lestat
 Wolf
 Raven
 Merlin
 Dagger
 Rogue
 Ripper 
 Maxx
 Victor
 Dante
 Damien (or Damian)
 Demitri
 or any bloody sounding name or demon names




Of course these are just a few suggestions. There are many names out there. Look them up, im sure you will find one to your liking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment