Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Is The Gothling Academy??

The Gothling Academy is a blog targeting gothlings. People are discovering they are goths all the time,but how do they know what goth is and isn't? Are they really going to follow the stereotypes?


Real gothlings want to know. And who knows, maybe there are people who are just interested in "goth"? You know the open minded people.


Hopefully this blog will clear up some things for you. Now keep in mind I am also a gothling (I've been goth for a year and a half), so hopefully through this blog we will all learn something. I will try my best to give you insight into the subculture known as goth.☺ 


And know let us embark into the shadowy depths of goth. Are you ready my young baby bats?

No comments:

Post a Comment